We simply love Galveston. The history and the charm hold so much of the true essence of the island. Our blog will happily feature Galveston weddings or wedding-related events of the island. Whether your wedding or event was a grand event or a simple setting for two, we’d love to share the charm and unveiling of your Galveston nuptials with our readers. Each couple has their own unique vision for their Galveston wedding experience, and we want to appeal to real couples planning real Galveston weddings.
What’s We’d Love To See
Couples, photographers, wedding planners, florist, Galveston venues and wedding industry peps with Galveston weddings and events to share are welcomed to submit their Galveston events. We love the details and especially love details framed within the Galveston backdrop. We want our readers to envision their very own Galveston nuptials and/or wedding related events (engagements, shoots, rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, etc.).
- Select at least fifty (50) images
- Ensure that your images are single slides and free of distracting watermarks
- Include a vendor list
- Tell us about your event
- If it’s an actual wedding, we’d love to hear the couple’s story. Please include a contact email with the couple’s names.
- Zip and send your image files to info [at] marryingalveston [dot] com
- For files too large to submit, we suggest using Dropbox and sharing the link via email.
Thank you for your interest in Marry in Galveston’s Real Wedding Feature. We can’t wait to see your real Galveston weddings and events!